Our client is a leading systems provider of aluminum and stainless-steel roller shutter windows and doors as well as retractable sun screens. Their premium customizable systems offer the utmost security and storm/hurricane protection and are available in various color coatings to match the aesthetics of each customer’s home. After over 30 years of fostering business relations within the US market from their German headquarters, they opened a facility in Florida that includes a training center, product showroom and warehousing facilities.
The Sales Manager-South will focus on establishing and nurturing relationships with metal fabricators/systems manufacturers who deliver customized systems to end customers while also supporting marketing and competitive market research deliverables as appropriate.
- Scan assigned territory to identify/prospect potential new business partners (manufacturers/metal fabricators). Introduce them to the company’s top-quality product lines and their unique benefits and enlist them as long-term strategic sales partners to reach end customers in the residential and commercial building segments.
- Provide regular trainings to customers on how to effectively sell shutter systems to end buyers and provide them with necessary marketing tools. Provide courteous and timely after-sales support as required.
- Manage and nurture relationships with customer base and seize on opportunities for increased business.
- Serve as a brand ambassador in the assigned territory and increase brand awareness by attending relevant trade shows and other industry forums.
- Support various Marketing initiatives as appropriate.
- Conduct regular market research and competitor analysis and provide feedback to Management team.
- Track and report sales activities using the company‘s internal CRM tool.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Sales or Business Development experience. Candidates should ideally have experience selling similar products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Ambitious sales hunter with a ‘go-getter’ mentality and outgoing personality
- Customer-oriented thinking and systematic approach to work
- Very high willingness to travel (60–80%), including for initial training at German HQ at onset of role