NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via this Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided below so that the employer can receive and review your application.
Freelancer for the Consulting Department of the German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern U.S., Inc.
The German American Chamber of Commerce of the Southern United States, Inc. (GACC South) is a private, non-profit organization which serves as the official representative of German industry and trade in the Southern United States (U.S.). Our main mission is to promote and support bilateral trade between Germany and the U.S. Our services focus on the areas of Consulting (U.S. Market Entry, Business Representation, Federal Projects) and Membership. We are part of an international network composed of 140 German foreign chambers of commerce and government offices in 92 countries.
Start date: Immediately
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
How to apply: Please email your application to hr(at)gaccsouth.com (cover letter, 2 reference letters and resume attached).
Reference: Freelancer for Consulting
- Supporting the planning and execution of individual client projects, like Market Analysis, US Business Plans etc.;
tasks may include researching potential markets, relevant associations and sales channels etc., conducting competitor analyses and more.
- Supporting delegation trade mission projects – that often times include several workshops or events;
tasks may include research of potential business partners for delegation participant and matchmaking calls, event planning, e.g. researching and inviting suitable speakers, interacting with sponsors and other stakeholders, developing promotional materials and other creative promotional activities, researching and securing targeted attendees, logistics planning for delegation participants and GACC South staff, preparing marketing and promotional material etc. as well as tracking expenses according to the project budget, project reporting, and other duties as needed.
- Supporting individual Conferences; tasks may include location scouting, research of promotional partners, speakers etc. and invitation management, developing promotional materials and other creative promotional activities, interacting with sponsors and other stakeholders etc.
- Administrative support of Consulting Department Head and Managers;
tasks may include preparing project reports, presentation preparation, travel planning etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Project management skills
- Planning and analytical skills
- Communication Skills
- Proficiency in German & English (verbal & written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
Information for applicants: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to answer each application personally. We are in the process of reviewing all incoming applications. We will contact you if we find that your skills meet our particular needs.