KEUCO (www.keuco.com) is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative (f/m) to join our small, ambitious, fun and motivated team in Duluth.
KEUCO is a leading German manufacturer of premium contemporary lifestyle products for the bathroom, designed to last a lifetime. As a family-owned business founded in 1953, we have a strong commitment to quality, service, design, and technical innovation, to provide the best possible experience and value to our market partners and their clients worldwide. Our product program encompasses faucets, accessories, bathroom vanities, mirror cabinets, light mirrors, and universal design solutions.
KEUCO Management Inc. is responsible for sales, marketing, and all service aspects of KEUCO in North America. To join our team in Duluth, GA we are looking for a full-time
Customer Service Representative (f/m)
· Provide customer service to all market partners via phone and email
· Enter partner orders into ERP system on daily basis
· Coordinate and manage logistics for product deliveries to partners
· Support HQ accounting department with accounts receivables (A/R)
· Manage RGA and warranty process and shipments
· Maintain sample products inventory in online database tool
· Maintain and manage company contacts and display information in CRM database
· Proactively reach out to existing partners to identify additional business opportunities
· Other tasks and responsibilities as needed
Your Experience and Skill Set
· Several years inside sales / customer service experience
· Outgoing, ambitious, self-motivated personality with high level of integrity
· Affinity for premium, design-oriented products
· Strong relationship building skills and keen sense of urgency
· Structured work approach and excellent time management skills
· Advanced MS-Office skills and experience with CRM application(s)
· Fluency in English required / Spanish and / or German language skills a plus
KEUCO Management Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits program, including a company sponsored medical & dental insurance, disability & life insurance, paid time off (PTO), and a company subsidized 401(k) retirement plan.
If you thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented work environment and would like to contribute your fresh ideas to help grow our business, please submit your cover letter and resume, including target compensation, to Oliver Bleich (oliver.bleich(at)keuco.com). For any questions, please contact us at 470-238-6553.