NOTE: Please DO NOT submit your application for this opening via the GACC Talent Network Application Portal. Rather, submit your application materials to the email address provided at the bottom of the position description.
Peter Wittwer Global Logistics is seeking a motivated Business Development Manager for the Southeastern United States. We are growing and this position will be supporting our new office in Charleston, SC. A qualified candidate will act as the link between our growing client base and our support business units in line with our goals and strategies. Candidate will be responsible for developing new business.
- Maintain / Gain Client Relationships
- Perform Market research and pre-qualify target accounts
- Act as single point of contact for new client relationship until a relationship can be integrated into Operations
- Perform all aspects of client acquisition, with support of internal sales leads and pre-qualified target accounts
- Set up KPIs and work with Operations to fully comply with client expectations and requirements
- Report to Management using agreed intervals and methods of communication
- Adhere to all policies set forth in the Peter Wittwer Policy and Employee guidelines
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience in similar or identical position
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding Experience required, strong oral and written communication skills, Excellent organization skills and effective presentation and customs service skills required
- German language skills (preferred)
- Ability to travel, Driver’s License required
- Self-Motivated with excellent discipline to stay focused
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive Compensation and comprehensive benefits offered
How to apply:
Please submit your application materials to siegfried.adamjr(at)peterwittwer.com
(subject line: Business Development Manager). Referrals are welcome.